Thursday, August 8, 2013

I wish I can ..

















Started as strangers eventually became friends
My heart jumped when we first met
Its like I'm in the sanctuary, full of joy
I felt heaven when I heard your voice.
 
Your cute little smile mesmerized me a lot
Oh God! My world stopped when she held my hand
Even if it is just a game I wish it was true
But I thank God coz he crossed the world of us two.


8th of August, the day to say goodbye
Time is so fast that I don't want this day to arrive
I wish I can control time coz I wanna know you more
Girl for me you're perfect, I can not ask for more.


"Think from your mind, write from your heart and inspire with your soul" 
                                                                                                 -Alexis Fernando 

No comments:

Post a Comment